Part-time Position, with possibility for full-time position.
- Create graphics and content primarily, but not limited to websites: Design and layout content for the website and also continually offer suggestions for improvement to our web design and UI/UX to ensure that our public-facing site is well-designed and easy to navigate.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization; experience with Google Products (Analytic, Web masters, Google Places, etc.)
- Updating/maintaining websites using various Content Management Systems (Word Press, Joomla, etc.)
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Various office assistant duties such as answering phones, interacting/communicating with clients.
- jQuery knowledge a PLUS
- On path for BFA/BA Degree in graphic design, UX/UI or BA in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience in web and graphic design
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with design for web applications
- Proficiency in graphic design and web design tools
- Passion to solve interesting visual design problems
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen and advocate for design best practices with technical teammates
- Experience working with printing companies (file preparation, vectorize graphics, embedding fonts, etc.)
- Ability to design within the scope of our visual aesthetic and specs
- Self starter and ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented skills are critical
- Must be flexible, able to adapt/react quickly to change, and able to prioritize
- Understand Browser Capabilities
- Knowledge of the following programs is a MUST: Adobe suite knowledge with heavy emphasis on Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and InDesign
Compensation: Starting at $10-15 an hour based on skill set/experience
Please send resume and link to portfolio to:
ASP.net Development Manager
Full/Part Time Positions Available
This is a great opportunity to become part of the DataMine Team. We have Local, Regional, State, National and International representation with the services and products we offer. You meet with clients (minimal traveling required, locally) from all over the different business genres. You can be part of their business and marketing strategies / objectives. This is an opportunity to make a difference. Come join a dedicated and loyal Team of professionals!
This role requires a mid-level .Net developer to work on a number of development initiatives related to different industries. Successful candidates should have well rounded set of skills including HTML, Java Script, vignette., ASP .Net
- 1-3 yrs Experience in managing, delegating and executing projects
- Communications skills a must
- Experience with VB.NET/C# and web services
- Experience in Visual Studio 2010/2012
- Experience with XML
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services
- Candidates must have a proven track record in development and verifiable references
- Must be proficient at providing clear technical documentation and have exceptional communication skills to provide ongoing support to clients.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS
Base salary starting at $30,000 - $50,000 depending on experience and skill sets. Benefits offered.
Please send resume and link to portfolio to: email@example.com